I know that I talk about how I love Google Chrome and the speed and security benefits from using it but some computer users still like using Microsoft Internet Explorer. Â So I wanted to create a post on how to get the latest version of Internet Explorer. Â If you are a tried and true user of Internet Explorer, please leave me a comment below telling me what you like best about Internet Explorer. Â That would be great! Â I always like to hear from my readers.
There are many ways that you can get the latest version of Internet Explorer, but I would like to show you on of my favorite ways. Â Also, if you have the questionÂ what is theÂ latest version ofÂ Internet Explorer, then this post will help you as well. Â
Ok, here we go…
How to download the latest version of Internet Explorer:
1. Â You can do this from any Internet browser that you are using
2. Â Go to http://ie.microsoft.comÂ and you will see the download page
3. Â Click the drop down box to select your version of Microsoft Windows
4. Â You will either be running a 32 bit or 64 bit version of Windows. Â If you are not sure which version you are running, then just click the “Which version do I have” button for instructions to find out. Â I can tell you up front…, click on the Start button, Right Click on Computer and you will see either 32 bit operating system or 64 bit operating system in the dialog box. Â Hope that helps. Â :)
5. Â Click the Blue “Download Now” link to download the installer and run the file that is downloaded.
You may have already received Internet Explorer latest download automatically. Â Microsoft has made it part of their Windows Update Service, which delivers the latest important updates to your computer. Â To find out more about Windows Update, and to ensure that you have it turned on, click the Start button, in the search box, type Windows Update.
Well, there you have it. Â How to get the latest version of Internet Explorer and as an added bonus, how to check for your Windows Updates which includes application updates and security updates to help you stay up to date and secure.
Hope this helps someone.
If you are looking for a new Windows Desktop computer that is sleek, fast and a space saver, check out this awesome new one from HP on Amazon. Â These are really nice!
[easyazon-block asin=”B005M1AA02” align=”center”]